- To extend the life of the bulb in your projector or TV. Make sure that its cleaned of internal dust every six months and to used as directed by the manufacturer.
- Please have a clear understanding that color problems (green or yellow hue, lines on the screen) are not related directly to lamp issues. There are many electronic and mechanical components that do require service and cleaning beyond the lamp and housing. We highly recommend that you call your local repair technician for these problems.
- When you heard a POP sound while your TV was on and the screen when dark. This is a clear sign that you need to simply replace the bulb with a new one.
- Its important that you wear clean gloves when changing your replacement lamp. Avoid touching the front glass with your hand, because your oils on your hands could cause the glass to get hotter and burn out faster.
- You should never have to force your replacement lamp into your TV. All of replacement bulbs should slide in secure smoothly.
- DO NOT over tighten the screws.
- DO NOT move device while the lamp is still HOT. Wait for at least 30 minutes for the replacement lamp to cool down.
- For Projectors: Do not obstruct the air intake or exhaust vent.
- Avoid Frequent on/off cycles with your device. Bulbs tend to last much longer.
- If the device indicates that the lamp still needs replacing after install. You may need to “RESET” your lamp timer. Look at the device manual for instructions.
Buy your Replacement Projector Lamp with confidence from Powerwarehouse!
FREE Shipping with your qualifying purchase of $100 or more with promo code HDSHPFREE